The Can-Am Maverick X3 models are some of the baddest sport oriented Side-X-Side's made to date, but they are missing one key feature... a rear receiver hitch! The DragonFire team couldn't let this go unaddressed so we designed an easy to install, H.D. Rear Receiver Hitch that gives you the ability to tow with your RZR XP1K. Beyond the added towing capability that this hitch gives you, it has also been engineered to double as a rear end radius rod support plate which has better quality and thicker plating compared to the OEM plate. To top it off this setup for the X3 has a pull hook welded in underneath the receiver. Look no further because this is the most complete, capable and best looking option to add a tow hitch to your Maverick X3.
- Laser cut steel plating for precision fit & finish
- Fits standard 2" hitch
- Bolt-on setup: no cutting or welding required
- Rated for 300 lbs tongue weight
- Integrated pull hook welded under receiver square
- Powder coated black
- Fits ALL Maverick X3 models (2 & 4 seat)