D-Series Premium Front Brake Rotors and Sintered "R" Series pads by EBC®. British made from German mill rolled precision stainless steel. Laser cut, heat treated and tempered, these rotors are the perfect replacement rotors for your motorcycle. These rotors replace the original rotors exactly and require no changes, simply install with new pads and you are all set. For rotor pad choices see EBC Brakes® wide selection for your own riding style.
- EBC Sintered "R" series pads are an ideal choice for Off Road Riding. "R" Series pads are a sintered copper alloy pad made in EBC's USA sintered production plant to deliver a medium to high friction pad, at an attractive price point that lasts well in all conditions of wet, mud water or sand.
- Sintered "R" Series pads are equally well applied to two wheel and four wheel machines and as such are very well liked amongst UTV riders especially due to the conditions on some rides where the rear ATV rotor hangs down in the mud and chews through lower quality pads in a weekend.
Brake Rotor Features:
- British made quality parts
- Stainless steel
- Direct OE replacement
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Will deliver years of reliable service
- Made to withstand the harshest conditions
Brake Pad Features:
- Highest durability UTV grade
- Not for highway use
- Target user is off road UTV rider in mud, wet, sand or dust riding
- Made in the EBC Brakes USA factory
- A high density sintered copper formula made explicitly for the ATV off road market for long lifetime.
- Fits: 2020+ KRX 1000 Front All Models
- Pads Replaces Kawasaki Part # 43082-0196
- Rotors Replace Kawasaki Part # 41080-0712