The Can-Am Maverick X3 has quickly become one of the most popular UTV's on the market since its inception in 2017. With such versatility and utility the X3 has incredible potential for racing, adventure, or simply cruising. Thanks to the rear engine setup of the X3, it's excellent for drifting in the dirt, snow, or sand. A common issue owners run into is not being able to initiate a drift by locking the rear wheels.
Agency Power released a hydraulic handbrake to install on your Maverick X3 to assist with kicking the rear end out. Initiating a drift can be tough without a handbrake due to the rear wheels not being able to lock up immediately. By installing the Agency Power hydraulic handbrake, owners can enter a drift with immense ease.
Drifting around a tight corner allows the machine to rotate at the apex while maintaining inertia to carry through the turn. The Agency Power handbrake simply ties into the factory hydraulic brake lines for the rear wheels. Once the handbrake is engaged the master cylinder generates pressure to lock the rear wheels without impeding the rest of the braking system.
- 3/4 Wilwood master cylinder for reliable hydraulic engagement
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum handle with finger grooves for maximum comfort
- Hard anodized with machine chamfered edge
- Steel braided and Teflon coated lines included
- Laser cut and tig-welded 1/8" steel bracket to ensure sturdy mounting
- Corrosion resistant hardware included for installation
- Available in four brilliant finishes: Silver, Red, Blue, and Black
- Can-Am Maverick X3 2017-2021