The 20S EVO delivers HD-quality audio allowing riders to listen to music, GPS and make or take calls. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ helps so wind noise doesn’t interfere with incoming or outgoing audio, while the innovative intercom allows you to talk with up to 7 other riders at distances up to 2 km (1.2 miles) away.
Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have motorcycle helmet intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. Forget the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S EVO's audio features won’t interrupt each other, but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience.
Setting up and pairing your 20S EVO is simple with Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 20S EVO or use hands free voice commands for complete feature control while maintaining focus on the road. The optional Remote Controls allow for even more additional ways to handle your Sena.
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory