Seizmik’s Pursuit Side View Mirrors feature cast aluminum housings, wide angle convex safety glass, independently adjustable and replaceable mirrors, one bolt installation, low-mass steel and cast aluminum clamps, multi-position Delrin® detents, and tension adjustment bolts.
These mirrors are designed and built to take a beating, or as we like to call it, UTV riding. AND if all that wasn’t enough, they are backed by our Unlimited Lifetime Mirror Warranty.
- A Cast Aluminum Housing designed to withstand the most extreme punishment;
- Weather Sealed Caps designed to keep out debris (red, yellow, and green color kits available);
- Rubber Vibration Isolators for keeping a clear image and the mirrors from sliding;
- Position Tension Adjustment Bolts for keeping your mirror at just the right angle;
- and Steel Brackets designed specifically for round tube ROPS (rollover protection system).
Notched Delrin® detents allow the mirror to fold in when hit and be returned to its original position in one move.
The adjustable independent glass stays where you set it, keeping riders focused on the trail and not their mirror.
The Pursuit mirrors are fully adjustable and serviceable. Independent convex safety glass provides a wide viewing angle and can be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror.
All Seizmik mirrors come with a 100% Unlimited Lifetime Warranty—regardless of how the mirror was damaged. Every mirror, no matter what—even if your cow eats it or you shoot it (actual customer warranty issues—we can’t make this stuff up)
Fits 2″ ROPS with shims for 1.875″ ROPS (rollover protections system)