Do you ride your Polaris RZR XP1000/TURBO/41000/4 through the woods, overgrown trails, and even the rockiest of conditions? If so are you worried about the damage that can be caused to the underside of your Polaris RZR XP1000/TURBO/41000/4, like smashed engine casings and sticks through radiator pipes?
People say but my Polaris RZR XP1000/TURBO/41000/4 comes with a skid plate, let’s be real the thin plastic material that barely covers the underside of the Polaris RZR XP1000/TURBO/41000/4 just doesn’t cut it when you are doing serious trail riding. That’s where the Rival central skid plates come in.
Made from 5/32'' High tear rated marine-grade aluminum, coupled with precision laser cut for the best possible fit and finish puts the Rival central skid plate in a league of its own!
Featuring deep stamped recesses and metal brackets for added strength. Combined with drainage and maintenance holes for ease of access when cleaning or servicing your Polaris RZR XP1000/TURBO/41000/4 really makes them rise to the top. To finish the central skid plate off it is powder coated with AkzoNobel powder coat for an amazing finish and durability.
• Made from 5/32'' Marine Grade Aluminum
• Very high tear rating
• Features Deep Stamped recesses for added strength
• Metal Brackets for added strength
• Recessed bolts and washers to protect fitment hardware
• Drainage and Maintenance holes have been added for ease of access when cleaning and servicing your ATV/UTV
• Precision laser cut for a great fit and finish
• Italian AkzoNobel Powder coated for the best scratch resistance appearance, sustainability and protection against the elements
• Best suited skid plate for harsh riding conditions