The all new M3 (MAC3.2) takes helmet air pressure to a new level. With the constant demand for more air flow in pumper style helmets, the M3 builds pressure and forces high volume air at a much higher rate of speed. Using a special built high static pressure fan the M3 produces 5 times the pressure and more volume than any other helmet pumper available!
Built from light weight carbon fiber and 6061 billet aluminum the M3 is a feather weight at only 1.6 pounds. Small, compact and easy to mount with our exclusive half clamp bar mounts available in most tubing sizes.
Eliminate the dust with the purpose built washable dry media filter with Outerwear particulate wrap. Run the entire race with one filter then simply wash in water so you’re ready for the next event. No more losing air because of a clogged filter!
Matched with our VSC (Variable Speed Controller) the M3 can be turned down for staging then instantly turned up for high pressure ventilation. The VSC pulse control precisely adjusts the amount of air entering the helmet.
From start to finish the M3 is built to race. High pressure, high volume, light weight construction, micron air filtering system, and waterproof connectors make the M3 the ultimate in helmet pumper systems. Keep cool and breathe clear with the new powerful M3 Helmet Pumper System from Rugged Radios!
M3 Pumper Features:
• Dual helmet outlet (MAC3.2)
• Feather weight at only 1.6 pounds
• Low current draw at 3.4 amps
• Durable carbon fiber body
• 6061 billet alloy construction
• Washable dry media air filter
• Outerwear particulate pre-filter wrap
• High duty cycle life motor
• Waterproof power connector
• (1) Dual Outlet MAC3.2 Pumper
• (1) Variable Speed Controller
• (2) MAC-X Pumper Hoses
Bell Qualifier DLX Pumper DOT Helmets
Part #DLX-HK-MD DLX-HK-LG DLX-HK-XL
Qualifier DLX features the popular Transition Sheild which changes from clear to dark in sunlight. This special Bell bundle includes a Rugged Radios helmet kit and Quick Install Helmet Kit Mount. Together, you can install your helmet kit in minutes.
The premium dust skirt will ensure you keep the annoying dust out, while the top forced air inlet will keep you cool and breathing fresh, clean air all day.
From comfort to communications, the Qualifier DLX packs a list of great features.
• Lightweight polycarbonate / ABS shell construction
• Large forced air top vent feature allows you to hook up with all popular fresh air systems.
• Premium dust skirt allows you to seal bottom of helmet to keep annoying dust out.
• ClickRelease Shield for fast, easy and tool-free shield replacement.
• Removable / washable anti-bacterial interior.
• Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust.
• Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise.
• Contoured cheek pads.
• Integrated speaker pockets accommodate the Rugged Radios helmet kit
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
• Transition Shield ($140 value) changes from clear to dark in sunlight
• Industry-leading five-year warranty.
• Certification: DOT
• Not for race use
• 2 Bell Qualifier DLX helmet with photochromic Transition Shield
• Rugged Radios Helmet Kits
• Quick install Helmet Kit Mounts