- Made from Grade 5 Titanium.
- 75% Percent Weight Reduction From Steel Nuts Weighs 1.0 ounces !!! and Twice as Strong
- This item fits Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha Motorcycle and dirtbike models as the axle Nut. May fit more contact us with any fitment questions
- GR5 (6AL/4V) Titanium - Perfect for strength, weight and quality.
- Features 32MM , Hex 38MM OD Flange , M22x1.5 THREAD PITCH
- ADVANCED CNC CAD MACHINED WEIGHT REDUCTION
- Will Never Rust Like Steel Lifetime Guaranteed
- Fast Shipping!! Why wait 2 weeks to possibly recieve your titanium parts from China or the UK
- Most orders will be recieved within 3 buissness days utilizing USPS First Class Mail
- ANY QUESTIONS ? CONTACT US ANY TIME
By far the most common of the titanium alloys is titanium Grade 5. It is classified as an alpha-beta alloy, and consists of 6% aluminum, 4% vanadium, and trace amounts of iron.
There are many reasons why grade 5 is so commonly used, including its exceptional strength?it is much stronger than commercially-pure titanium, but possesses the same stiffness and thermal properties pure titanium is known for. Additionally, it is heat-treatable, making it ideal for many manufacturing applications. The fact that it is easily welded and fabricated, while offering high strength and corrosion resistance, makes it easy to see why it is the most common titanium alloy in the world.
Titanium Grade 5 is also able to withstand a range of environmental factors, including seawater, and can withstand temperatures up to nearly 800°F. Additional advantages include good fatigue resistance, low thermal expansion, high strength-to-weight ratio, and low modulus of elasticity.
Honda CB1300 03-08
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 04-05
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 06-07
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 08-11
Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 12-16
Honda CBR600RR 03-04
Honda CBR600RR 07-08
Honda CBR600RR 05-06
Honda CBR929RRY-RR1 Fireblade 00-01
Honda CBR954RR2-RR3 Fireblade 02-03
Honda CR125 00+
Honda CR250 00-01
Honda CR250 02-03
Honda CR450 02-05
Honda CR450 00-01
Honda CRF250 08+
Honda CRF250 Four Stroke MX 11+
Honda CRF250R 4 Stroke 10+
Honda CRF250X 04-05
Honda CRF450 02-04
Honda VTR1000 SP1 – RC51 00-01
Honda VTR1000 SP2 – RC51 02-05
Suzuki GSR600 06-10
Suzuki GSR750 11+
Suzuki RMZ250 04-05
Suzuki RMZ450 10+
Suzuki GSR750Z 14+
Yamaha YZ250F 4 Stroke Moto X 10+
Honda CRF450R 10-16
Honda CRF450R 17+
Yamaha YZ450F 17+
Suzuki GSX-R750 L1+ 11+
Suzuki GSX-R600 L1+ 11-16
Honda CBR600RR 09-12
It doesn't fit my 2006 gsxr 600. The description should be more clear to someone that doesn't know the axle width on their motorcycle.