Demon Powersports comes to work every day to provide a pure performance product to all off-road enthusiasts. They live in unsafe terrains such as sand dunes, trails, mud and rocks, and our dedicated to products that are reliable and ready to tackle anything off-road. Demon Powersports has been a part of the off-road industry for over 4-years and built its brand around product quality and customer service.
- Cage Made Up of 4340 Chromoly Material
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) Boots
- 15% - 20% Increase in Diameter Compared to OEM Axles
- 10% - 15% Increase in CV Joint Size Compared to Regular Joints
- Wider Articulation Angles
- Boots Packed with High Load Molybdenum Grease
- Precision CNC Machined
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Can Fit 2", 3", 4" and 5" Bracket Lifts/Portal Gear Lifts/A-Arms of Particular Brands
- Backed by a 12 - Month Limited Warranty
- sold Individually
- Terms of Warranty:
- Demon HD Axles (excluding boots & clamps) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Demon Powersports warranty does not apply to failure resulting from misuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Demon Powersports will ship a replacement one time only at Demon Powersports’ discretion within 60 days of the date of purchase.
- If it’s over 60 days from date of purchase but within the 1 year period there will be a US $50 replacement fee + shipping fee.
- In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide proof of purchase and proof of breakage.
Front Only on Both Sides of these Models
- General 1000 2016-2019
- RZR 4 900 2015-2017
- RZR 900 2018-2019
- RZR S 1000 2016-2017
- RZR S 900 2015-2017
- RZR XP 1000 2018