1000 WATTS MAX POWER 40" SIDE x SIDE | AMPLIFIED OVERHEAD SYSTEM Featuring Built-in Class D Amplifier, Built-in Dome Lights
- IPX5 Rated 5.25" Poly Injection Cone Woofer
- Weatherproof IPX5 Rated 5.25" High Output 2-Way Speakers, Two Pair
- 1000 Watts Max Built-in Class D Amp and 3.5mm Aux Input Compatible with Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX 5 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure and Bluetooth In-line Remote
- Built-in LED Lights, Built-in DSP, Pre Amp outputs allow you to connect multiple Systems together
- Fits UTV Cages from 43” to 49.5”, Multi- Angle Adjustable Clamps fit bars from 1.5” to 2”
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
Built-In Dome Light
The built-in dome light replaces the factory dome light you lose when this unit is installed in the vehicles roof.
Class D Amps
Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass.
IPX is a rating standard indicating a product’s level of protection against water. It ranges from no protection (IPX0) to water splashing against the enclosure (IPX4) to complete immersion in water (IPX8) and close-range, continuous high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IPX9K). The products we test and rate have been designed with activities of the user in mind.