World’s Best Belt Line
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
Drive Belt Tool
- Netted Anti Skid Design - This Belt changing tool has an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip making it easy for RZR owner to change a belt
- Solid Aluminum Alloy CNC Machined - de-burring and polishing, accurate control every process
- Terse and Forceful - is a must have for your rzr tool bag but it doesn't take up space in your toolkit
- Hit the Spot - this belt changing tool's length makes it easy to rotate it 360 degrees while engaged in the secondary clutch
- This belt changing tool fits all Polaris rzr
2014-2020 RZR XP 1000 / XP4
2016-2020 RZR S 1000
2015-2020 RZR S 900 XP/XP4
2017-2018 Ranger 1000 XP4 CREW
2017 Ranger 1000 XP
2013-2020 Ranger 900 XP/XP4
2016-2020 General / General 4
2011-2014 RZR 900 XP/XP4
DOES NOT FIT 2018-2020 Ranger 1000 XP & 2020 Ranger 1000 XP 4 CREW These use the Turbo RZR Belt TR-D11863
I like this belt much better than stock. Lost 4 mph but is quiet and General is not near as jerky as before